Ctrl+F

Σελίδες

Πέμπτη 2 Μαΐου 2019

Cosmos




Hello everyone! I guess this is my first post about my works of art. To be honest i fell kinda insecure to show my work out to everyone, because unlike a selfie or a picture of mine in the city with a cute outfit, where i can show to people whatever i want to show, i am full in control of my image, in
art, i have to show my true self. My mentality, my sentimental state, ME. 

So, the three paintings i chose to show in this article are somehow coordinated, because they are moved around the theme of COSMOS. In Greece this word stands for the English word "Universe" and as you may inspect i have drown a nebula in the outer space, a starry sky with some small flowers on the front and a stormy sky. Though at first glance these pictures seem unrelated, for me they illustrate Cosmos. All of them. Besides, cosmos in a second level means beauty. So yes, for me the world around us is utterly and absolutely beautiful, meaningful. Next to a mighty nebula, i chose to draw some common wildflowers because i wanted to show that beauty is not only in the majestic things but also in every single thing around us. 

Just take a look outside, even in one of the worst days you ever had, and you will definitely see what i am talking about-well if you are willing to. The sky, even in the worst tempest, can be so utterly beautiful and scary in the same, or the grass when we walk at the park after the rain looks like a sea of diamonds, the small drops of water shining in the sunlight. Go to the sea, a lake, a river and you will see what i am talking about.

And that's because from my point of view in this world we reside, even in the loneliest hour, we are not alone. We could never be alone. As if the light of a supreme being among us-whatever this is for everyone i do not talk specifically-show us the way to happiness. And by that i speak about true happiness, about the ability to become better day by day, to love ourselves and the others, to respect this beautiful world we live in, to coexist with nature and not rule above it. To be in harmony with the Universe, to find true love in every form and make our dreams come true, but care not to become slaves to our dreams. To become sincere and strong. To become more. This is Cosmos to me.

Hope you like my paintings and i would like to hear about your point of view regarding the meaning of life, the philosophy of living and the meaning to be in accordance with the Universe...

Love, Eliza K







Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

01 09 10