Ctrl+F

Σελίδες

Πέμπτη 25 Απριλίου 2019

Dreamer



Hello! Have you ever heard Ozzy song "Dreamer" with these lyrics "i am a dreamer, a dreamer, i dream of life faraway..." 

Well, this is a major trait of my character, since i constantly dream of future plans, of the awesome people i will meet in the future, of the cool places i have note yet seen...I do not know, i think that life
from time time tends to become better and better and if you think i am overly optimistic or not in connection with reality, well i was not always that way! I 've worked really hard to find my inner peace and after years of searching, reading, talking to amazing human beings and creating strong bonds with so many awesome beings out there, i think i have found this peace. Not totally, but in a great percentage.

 So, now i am working on my dreams! To see the world, to live a life filled with adventures, fun, excitement and love, to become better day by day and slowly but persistently cure some "difficult"traits of mine...My "wayward" behavior cause sometimes i tend to be brutally honest with the people i love without considering their feelings, my punctuality cause the clock and me do not have a really good relationship and at last my overall discipline, cause i tend to act all the time without thinking, indulge in everything, react immediately without thinking and doing stupid and risky things without a plan behind...Well, that's me, but i have to be more punctual and disciplined i guess! HAHAHAHAH

Love, Eliza K 









Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

01 09 10