Ctrl+F

Σελίδες

Τετάρτη 11 Δεκεμβρίου 2019

Cozy Book Haul




Hello beautiful people!!!  

How are you? Well, after a along time i am back and ready to talk about my current obsession: BOOKS. Yeah, you heard it right. Lately i think i am upgraded somehow and i renewed my love for literature and poetry. I even started writing some drafts but nothing special. However, i do feel
contented by myself. All in all, you may observe a slight shift in my blog, where i probably post more regarding literature or art and less about fashion and beauty. To be honest, i would also love to make some more posts about travel, but due to technical errors (money) i cannot right now.

So, here is my first winter book haul which is also my Christmas gift to me! hehe So, my interests are vast, one moment i read about expressionism or feng shui and the next moment i dive into worlds of mystery or fantasy! Classic literature is a must as well.

So, there you go! Lost of kisses from me and 

Love, Eliza K





The first pic consists of a poetry book with two of my favorite Greek poets: Markoras and Mavilis. Both of them are from Ionian Sea and in their craft they talk about love, sacrifice, nature, religion and patriotism, things that inspire me as well.  





Now, here is the good stuff: mystery stories! A friend of mine introduced me to the world of Jack Reacher and yes now i am an obsessed woman! The Bell editions are perfect since the books are easy to carry with you and affordable as well!



And now, i bought some books which are Greek Classics. Plato, Aristotle and Thucydides. To be honest, i am really interested in their work because my studies are pretty much oriented around rhetoric, philosophy and education.




And in this pic i illustrate my love for France. Yes i adore Paris and i love European literature in general so i couldn't ignore this pleasure of mine. So, i bought a biography about a famous aristocrat, the diary of Hugo, the romance "Les Deux Orphelines" and a tiny religious book.




Last but not least, these two books are my fave since they combine art and letters. From the one side is the work of Loukia, a great Greek fashion designer, while on the other side is a book about the Classic Greek Sculpture.

That is all folks!


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

01 09 10